Dance your way into a healthy relationship!
The benefits of ballroom dancing are easy to realize. Fun, exercise and meeting people are natural outcomes of social dancing. Dancing opens doors at social events and private functions.
People of all ages can learn to dance. Students from 18 to 80 have learned to dance in a fun and easy way using the World Famous Arthur Murray® teaching method.Arthur Murray Dance Studios offer a fun comfortable learning environment. Many students have reported weight loss, increased flexibility, enhanced strength, better posture, increased self confidence, lowered blood pressure, increased energy and endurance, and a more positive mood. Some students have been referred by their physicians, or recommended to continue dancing due to the benefits they have experienced.
Arthur Murray Dance Students gain many benefits through becoming better dancers. While developing your dancing skills you should not be surprised if you:
- Get more fun and enjoyment from your social life.
- Enjoy increased self confidence.
- Meet new people and make new friends.
- Improve your overall health.
- Feel more at ease in social situations.
- Find the exercise and fitness you’ve wanted.
- Make your partner happy.
- Enjoy attending more parties.
- Find your business relationships improving.
- Acquire more grace and poise.
- Overcome shyness.
- Relieve stress.
- Stand out on the dance floor.
- Feel refreshed and relaxed.
One of the great benefits of learning to dance at the Arthur Murray® Schools of Dance is that your dancing will last a lifetime. It is always yours to continue and enjoy.
- Arthur Murray Mesa Reviewed by John Cook - student on Aug 13 . My advice to single me. Do it!! Women definitely like it when you actually know how to handle yourself. Women can tell and it doesn’t hurt. There tends to be a lot of very attractive women at these things. You get to meet a different set of women. Wherever you go to hang out, there will be a particular kind of women there and dancing there tends to be a whole new different set. So it is a nice change.John Cook
- "Ballroom dancing is actually a very athletic activity. It really helps give you confidence in your agility and it really helps to make life fun!"Jim Johnson
- "Dancing has made me feel wonderful. It has a chance to use your whole body and rhythm in unison with a partner."Nancy Johnson